-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ooops!

So I am laughing a bit over my last post, which I wrote I think about three weeks ago and never hit PUBLISH on so it just sat there as a draft....sigh! I'll be crossing my fingers that this post actually makes it out pre-2016! (It sounds so weird to me to even say it's 2015 now!)


Here are my Xmas exchange peices. Above is the one I received from Rosa, it has beautifully delicate pink beads on it. And below are the two I sent out. I really liked the LK stocking, and it was my first time finishing one. I think I will be stitching that one again for myself!
Hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start, with all your resolutions still in tact!

9 comments:

Annette-California said...

I cracked up laughing at your forgot to hit publish! All is well! Beautiful ornament from Rosa!
And your first stocking piece is so pretty. I know its hard to depart with them but what a treasure you gifted someone.
Lovely angel ornament too!
love Annette

Ruth said...

lol damn publish button. :)

Congrats on the beautiful exchange pieces. You've brought little bits of happiness to trees around the world :)

KimM said...

Oh my - how seriendipidous I read your post - I had just written a post and couldn't remember if I hit 'publish', too. Thanks for the push!! Lovely exchange ornaments - xxx

gracie said...

Love the exchanges.

Loretta said...

Beautiful exchanges!!!!

Brigitte said...

Lol about not hitting the button. Could have been me too.

All these exchange pieces are lovely, particularly the L*K stocking.

Sheryl said...

pretty exchanges.

Deb said...

Oohhh! Love your LK stocking! Great exchanges!

Grandma Luvs2DP said...

I love the L*K stocking great job!!!