-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter today, filled with the blessings of family. We had a great time here, I love that my kids are still small enough to enjoy a good egg hunt!
I'll warn you now this post has a bunch of pictures....
 In honor of the holiday I thought I would show some pictures from my spring wall in my kitchen. (I re-decorate this wall with seasonal appropriate stitches a few times a year). Above is my Easter project for this week. With Thy Needle And Thread's "Easter Peep". I came pretty close to finishing it in one week too. 

This is a Lizzie Kate I received in an exchange. I love the blue trim on it.

This is a Bent Creek I stitched myself. I *think* it was called "Flowers", I know it was a zipper kit though. I changed Mr. Bunny from a brown bunny to white.
This was another exchange, I think this is a Trilogy design, I love the pink ric rac she used for the trim on the pillow.
Two more exchanges, I don't know the names of either of these, but love the colors on both of them.

A Bent Creek "Hip Hop" done by me a few years back (I painted the frame too though it's hard to see the flower in this photo).
This one my husband found for me in an antique store in Kentucky. It was stitched in 1996, but I think the design still looks pretty modern. 
Bent Creek "Are you my Mother" stitched by me last year.
Bent Creek "Uber-Egg"
And my two girls with our bunny Gypsy (poor bunny was annoyed to be out in the heat she's still shedding her winter coat!) 
And my own sweetest little bunny Calvin....he doesn't look to thrilled with his ears either!

Miles Ran this Year: 120.2 miles

What I am Reading: The Bookstore

What I am Watching: The Devil's Backbone, The Five Year Engagement, Dexter, Columbiana

9 comments:

Shebafudge said...

What a gorgeous display of stitching! Love them all. Not sure Calvin wants bunny ears...bless him!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your seasonal stitching display, so many great designs here.

Your son does not look happy in those bunny ears though!!

gracie said...

Nice stitching display and cute baby bunny!

Annette-California said...

Loved every one of your finishes. But I think your cutest bunny is Calvin:)) love Annette

Shirlee said...

Such wonderful spring & Easter finishes!

Melissa said...

What a lot of lovely stitching! You did a wonderful job with painting the frame for Hip Hop!

Carol said...

Loved seeing your Easter stitching--they are all so cute; and that little blue bunny in the last photo is adorable!!

Brigitte said...

All your stitched Easter pieces look gorgeous and make a wonderful Easter and spring display.

Deb said...

WOW! Love all your exchanges and finished works!
Your kids are beautiful, and your little bunny ears baby is sooooooo sweet!