-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2, project 2


And this is Day 2 of the Crazy January Challenge. It's "Thine is the Trick and the Treat" by Prairie Moon designs. I have never stitched one of their designs before, but I saw this last Halloween at the Spinster Stitcher's blog, and loved it. I also love her blog, she is so funny (and her little dog Stewey too). Anyway I figure this will be nice to have in a rotation since I tend to get bored just doing on color, and this is a whole lot of DMC 310.

I hand dyed the evenweave for it last night, and managed to splash a bit on my shirt. So later that evening as i'm changing into my jammies, I am looking at my belly and wondering how I got that huge purple bruise. It took me a few seconds before I realized I had also managed to hand dye myself in the process. I like the color the linen turned out, it's not as blue as the picture makes it look.

6 comments:

gracie said...

You just know this is going to be pretty when finished!

Mouse said...

ohhhh love it ... and hope the bruise has come off now :) love mouse xxx

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. Love the colour of the fabric. Hope you managed to get rid of your bruise.

Heidi said...

Oh, I love this! Beautiful, as your other projects!

Shelleen said...

Very pretty and I also love to read Spinster Stitcher's blog. She is so funny.

thanida said...

your post can reslove our big problem as we know about how internet creating problem during the work
sagame
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88