-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summertime

I just finished this, and am taking blurry cell phone pics again. But I was so excited to share!! I got this done in 1 week. I changed pretty much all the colors, and added the water at the bottom instead of the hook on the chart (poor little gold fish should enjoy her summer too). I haven't done anymore work on Glory, but since this is done I will have all day tomorrow to work on my red and beige (I have to work up my excitement for that) I have had a stressful week, so it's a relief the weekend is finally here. Last night we ate the first five squash/zucchini out of my garden. Also the yellow Dixie squash is finally blooming, so hopefully soon I will have green and yellow squash for dinner.

No comments: