-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Red, Beige, and Blue

This is my little bit of progress on Glory. Not so bad working in one color, no thread changes at least. I've gone through a skein and a half of Week's Garnet so far. Eager to get this done, and pick out a smaller more colorful project. There is not as much variegation in the red and blue as I would like, but I used the colors the chart called for.
Not much else new this week. Got 5 more zucchini out of the garden. They were huge already, they grow so fast! So I am ending my post with a poem that has applied to my own life so much over these last few stressful months when so much has been "unresolved" in my own heart....

"I beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try and love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books in a very foreign language. Don't search for answers, which could not be given now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then , someday far in the future, you will gradually, without ever noticing it, live your way into the answer."
~Rainer Maria Rilke~

No comments: