-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another confession

This little pillow (finished about 15 minutes ago) took me 3 hours + to make! Math was not my strongest subject, and I had to re-cut and re-rip every little seam in here at least twice. You wouldn't think it could be that hard. So now this little pillow is proudly hanging on my front doorknob (bluebird of happiness) where I know little hands will be yanking and tugging at it by early morn tomorrow. But for tonight it is a clean and finished project, by next week it may very well be a doll pillow or at worst a doggy's chew toy.


No comments: