-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My favorite time of year

My favorite time of year is right around the corner. I love Autumn, kids going back to school, fall leaves (though not where I live), cozy fires at night, Halloween then Thanksgiving. I wish I lived somewhere you truly got to experience all four seasons. So in honor of my favorite season I have already started my fall decorating. I finished this pillow in less than a week, it has tan corduroy around the edges and on the back a really cute pumpkin fabric. I have explained to my two children that this is a "special" pillow and is not for letting the dogs lay on, or for drinking juice over or for wiping messy hands on. I figure that should keep it safe for about a week in my house.

No comments: