-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

More froggies


I did four more frogs today and also finished the three I didn't have the stuff to finish last night. It's about 1 am in the morning and I ought to be in bed (my kids get up sooo early!) but this is the only quiet time I have in my house. It's funny looking at the picture alot of the frog bellies don't stand out as much as I hoped they would. Maybe my next four I'll go brighter on them.


We made a trip to Joann's today to get the fusible webbing, and of course found more frog fabric. But the find of the day was the cutest Halloween fabric. I have one other small wall hanging to do and then I think I am going to try my hand at designing **that would be making up as I go along***my own Halloween quilt. I think it is my favorite holiday of the year, its fun to dress up and decorate the house with all the spooky stuff.

No comments: