-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Progress on all the wrong projects

I got a little bit more of the Lizzie Kate "June" snippet done last night at work. I haven't even looked at "Special Delivery" though. I'm thinking instead of stitching the bees on this one I am going to try and find some bee buttons or charms to attach. I am going to make this into a little ornament pillow thing, and finish it with either sunflower or bee fabric. Nice and summery. Tonight is a ten hour night at work so hopefully I will have some down time to work on "Special Delivery". I worry I am going to keep putting it off until right before the baby is born and then be stuck stitching 24/7 (which is never fun when you HAVE to do it).

No comments: