-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

July Snippet


I am almost done with the "July" Lizzie Kate snippet. I liked how the June one turned out so much, I couldn't wait to do this one. I will probably have it done by tommorow. I have only been working on it two days so far. I found fabric to finish it with today, I just want to find some star beads to do the outer edge with now.
I have been working on "Special Delivery" too. I would guess it is about 40% done. I will try and post another picture of it with my next post. It's still not as fun to work on as the Lizzie Kates, especially with an August deadline looming over my head.

No comments: