-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

99.9% Finished



Yeah! I finished my Lizzie Kate June snippet. I ordered little bee charms yesterday off of ebay, so I am waiting for those to arrive to sew it into a little ornament. Instead of the buttons that came with the chart I did french knots for the flowers center, I figured buttons and charms might be too much.

I also worked a little more on "Special Delivery". I'm not going to work on anymore projects until I get that one finished. I may go into color withdrawl though with all the neutral colors in that one, I love the brights (hence the Lizzie Kate addiction!)

No comments: